Join Us Today
Currently Accepting Applications for the 2018-2019 Leadership Board
ATTENTION KELLSTADT STUDENTS: The Kellstadt Marketing Group is seeking ambitious, diverse and motivated graduate students who will serve on the KMG Leadership Board for the following 2018-2019 academic year. All MBA and graduate concentrations are welcome to apply.
This is a great opportunity to build your leadership experience, grow your professional network, and make and impact on the Kellstadt community. This is your chance to be a leader on campus and create opportunities and events that benefit the entire community.
Interested candidates can email KellstadtMarketingGroup@gmail.com for an application.
Open Board Positions include:
- VP Finance & Operations
- VP Public Relations
- VP Information &Technology
- VP Events Management
- VP Membership
- VP Sponsorship & Corporate Relations
- VP Brand Communications
- VP Social Media
- VP Digital Engagement
President applications due by May 25th. All other board applications due my June 15th, 2018.
How do I get involved? We are seeking diverse, ambitious, and creative Kellstadt graduate students who will serve on the KMG committee teams. We believe in life-long learning through experience and will work with you to find an area where you can put your expertise and leadership skills to practice. As a committee member, you will be able to grow your skills and network by working closely with faculty, alumni and other graduate students to build programs and events at Kellstadt.
How do I apply? You must be a current Kellstadt graduate student to apply. Interested candidates can email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a brief introduction, what position(s) interest you, your skills/qualifications, and why you want to get involved in KMG. Note: you do not have to be a Marketing student, we welcome students from all backgrounds. Open committee positions include:
Available committee positions:
- Sponsorship Committee: Primary role is to help generate revenue by identifying and reaching out to corporate sponsors, managing key relationships with potential business partners, and enhancing our sponsorship packages.
- Events Committee: help lead and manage logistical coordination of KMG hosted and sponsored events, including event support, registration, survey monitoring, follow-up messaging, creating campaign material and more.
- Writers/bloggers. Great opportunity to get published on our website! (also looks good on the resume). We’re looking for new content & posts on topics of professional development, leadership, marketing, innovation and more.Graphic Designers. Develop creative for print and digital (i.e. flyers, handouts, booklets, and various graphic content).
- Technology Committee: help KMG improve the utilization of their technological resources including updating the the KMG website (Squarespace), maintaining KMG accounts, and find ways to improve KMG online presence.
- Webmaster. Update and manage our website (Squarespace).
- Business Development Committee: Assist Board with various strategic business development initiatives that align with KMG’s mission, including proposals for revenue growth, new technologies implementation, recommendations cost effective solutions to KMG’s overall operations, site enhancements, etc.
- Digital Marketing: grow online and mobile engagement to grow the KMG brand, including conducting surveys and marketing analysis, graphic design, video content creation, etc.
- Social Media: find ways to improve follower engagement with KMG communication channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc.), including community building, drafting content, design, and insights analysis.
- Photographer/Videographer Help us capture important moments, also help us build our brand identity though key projects.
Committee members can join for year-long commitments, or work per event/project basis, depending on your availability. We seek contributions for content, writing, photography, videography throughout the year. If you have other ideas/skillsets you would like to contribute to the KMG team, please let us know!