Retail Marketing Manager (Consumer Marketing)- Chemical Production Company- Western Suburb Of Chicago
Chemical Production Company – Western Suburb of Chicago
Retail Marketing Manager – Consumer Marketing
Do you have experience marketing products to big box, building supplies, or DIY specialty retailers? Comfortable communicating with senior executives and pitching to high level buyers? Familiar with marketing strategy and execution? Understand end-user segments and the purchase journey? Our client seeks Retail Marketing Manager to expand its retail marketing efforts. New Position.
Client is technology minded company that provides innovative products for DIY, handyman, construction professionals, and rehabbers. Corporate culture is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and action-oriented. Relocation support for out of town talent.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Research, or Communications. MBA preferred.
- 3-6+ years of professional experience in Marketing within retail channels.
- 3+ years executing marketing initiatives with video, digital, packaging, in-store merchandising.
- 3+ years’ experience with agency management, project management, cross functional team leadership.
- 3+ years of in-depth knowledge of a variety of marketing research/consumer insight methods.
- 3+ years of client facing presentations experience aimed towards senior level internal stakeholders/customers.
- Proven ability to use research to uncover consumer insights for existing brands and new targets.
- Skilled in product line reviews and pitches with Execs to gain new product placements.
- Experienced with consumer facing initiatives such as product selection/placement, merchandising, omni-channel marketing programs.
- Able to travel nationally up to 30%
Lead initiatives to discover consumer insights for existing brands and new targets. Develop understanding of end-user segments. Translate findings and pitch to executives and high-level buyers.Use and generate Qualitative/Quantitative data in conjunction with agencies. Translate market research into marketing campaigns. Create and execute plans.
50% Understand end-users: discover consumer base, research alongside agencies, process
30% tactical execution with agencies on in-store and digital campaigns.
20% reactive work.
Able to travel nationally up to 30%.
Send your resume, salary, samples and answers to the questions from this link http://lhazan.com/qa/ to email@example.com. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will make a difference.